domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

First Post

Hello! Babitonga is the photography of Daniela Justus.

This is my "Photo" Blog and I'll be here posting my favourite images from my work! So if you already know and enjoy my work or if you're looking for a family, commercial, corporate or wedding photographer having a browse through is a good way to get to know me better. You can also learn more about my work by visiting my Flickr page, the Case Study at BIPP's website and my online portfolio:
www.babitonga.co.uk.

As you will notice, I have a really relaxed approach to photography and I strong eye to design: in my portraits you will see genuine expressions, vibrant colours and strong composition.
So if you need family photographs or images to promote your business, or even if you know anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer have a browse through: Daniela Justus – Babitonga Photography. Email me on
daniela.justus@gmail.com to find out more!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário